Working with you, Health and Safety Essentials can assist you to improve safety in your workplace. Specialising in the effective management of chemicals for both large and small businesses, HSE can provide essential support and advice for your organisation.
Flexibility is the key to the effectiveness of HSE’s consultancy services. Depending on your needs, consider:
- One time consultancy services – Contract HSE to perform a certain task, such as a chemical risk assessment, audit or workshop facilitation
- Scheduled consultancy services – Contract HSE to provide a series of scheduled consultancy services. For example, a once-a-month training course; 6-monthly audits; one-day-a-week on-site to provide consultancy, mentoring and advice.
- Monthly contract – Contract HSE for a set number of hours per month, and HSE will assist you with whatever needs to be done. Guidance on an appropriate time per month can be provided following initial discussions.
- Become a regular client – Contact HSE whenever you need assistance. Over time, HSE will get to know your business and your needs and be able to provide you with efficient service and practical solutions.
Specialising in the effective management of chemicals in the workplace, HSE can assist you with:
- Hazardous Substance and Dangerous Goods Audits and Inspections
- Facility Design and operation in accordance with legislation and Australian Standards
- Notification and Licensing
- Development Applications for dangerous goods facilities
- Preparing a hazardous substance and/or dangerous goods register
- Completing hazardous substances and/or dangerous goods risk assessments
- Placarding requirements
- Preparation of a Site Manifest
- Emergency planning
- Safety management systems – policies and procedures for dangerous goods and/or hazardous substances
HSE can assist in the professional facilitation of workshops. The use of an independent facilitator is often vital to the success of group discussions. HSE can assist you by providing an independent and experienced facilitator for:
- Hazard Identification
- Risk Assessment and Control
- Risk Profiling
- Hazard and Operability Studies (HAZOP)
Contact HSE today and discuss your needs. Together, we’ll find a solution that’s right for you.